Thursday 18 August 2011

A beginning of something.........what??

I'm starting this, today, as it has been bugging in my mind for so long now. That i need to do something to help out with finances at home. That i need to do something of my life. That...something...that whatever. Will i find it here?

Shall this be a weight loss blog? What if i fail? wow..that would be embarrassing. But if i did lose all this weight, i would want to help others out there. I know the darkness, i know the dread.

Will i make money at all? Won't someone come here (if any), read my rubbish and just scoff it all off? How if someone steals my thoughts? Will i be able to help my husband make ends meet?

There has been this loneliness in me that comes and goes. Like moments i feel i'm so alone in this world, times when i felt no one listened because no one cares. When things gets very crowded, i want to get away from it all, run and hide, leave me alone!! Is this going to be my answer?

Can i hit these 3 birds with one stone?

Only time will tell.

1 comment:

  1. Hallo my dear!
    Welcome to the world of blogging! I hope you can hit as many birds as you wish ... maybe even some more you haven't know, that they even exist! All the best & keep writing!

    ReplyDelete